Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Complete 911 Timeline: Osama Bin Laden « TheWritersCafe.org

Complete 911 Timeline: Osama Bin Laden « TheWritersCafe.org: "In case any feels that I am spending an inordinate amount of time or effort on this. it may be because you believe that I am trying to blow my own horn etc.


The truth is that after logging countless hours into creating this site as raw coded HTML in what has become know as the WWWI days using a tripod html code editor, and Cute HTP and text documents to save my pages, to be later cut and pastes into the html editor, to be uploaded onto this particular website, which I later found may have been left intact, while my original site, which had become well linked and showed up in many Google searches one day just vanished from the World Wide Web without a trace (pretty much like my recent Facebook page about a month or two back)"



Read More:

thewriterscafe.org/SavingMySite

No comments:

Post a Comment