Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Thursday, November 10, 2011

ChaiDomains A Venture in the Making!: Social Tropism: November 2011

ChaiDomains A Venture in the Making!: Social Tropism: November 2011: ""I want to protest all the people who are making policies in government just because they think it will make them popular even though they really suspect and believe that they will not work in the long run.

I want to protest all the people who are perfectly content to create all kinds of difficulty in my life because they perhaps are able to save 50cents!

I want to protest all the small minded people who have no real solid understanding of basic scientific principles.

I want to protest all those people who so readily run after all the plop-plop, fizz-fizz solutions that any thinking person would easily understand only supplies "Fast, Temporary Relief".""

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment