Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Towfiq I. » Triton PRO: Wordpress Theme

Towfiq I. » Triton PRO: Wordpress Theme: "am using the pro version … home page is set to display the latest posts … how do get a “home” link in the top navbar?

Reply

Towfiq I.
on September 28, 2011 at 3:31 am
Use the wordpress navigation system to setup the menu. here is a tutorial:
http://www.expand2web.com/blog/wordpress-30-custom-navigation-menus-video/


Ridoux Bat
on September 28, 2011 at 4:38 pm
Hello,

Thank you for this beautiful theme that motivates me to finally create my photoblog. I will also go to the pro versio. However, I have a problem. Font Lobster does not work! Do you have an idea to solve this problem?"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment