Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Monday, October 17, 2011

SEO Spyglass Review - Michael Gray - Graywolf's SEO Blog

SEO Spyglass Review - Michael Gray - Graywolf's SEO Blog: "compare two domains and show the differences. For example knowing domain A has 42% of it’s anchor text as “blue widgets” where domain B has 87% of it’s anchor text as “blue widgets” would be helpful. Another feature I’d like to see would be the ability to use a proxy server. I looked at the SEO blueprint report and it looked like an attempt to create a site audit using the data from the link scan. I’m not sure I agree with or recommend some of the tips listed there. In fact I’d probably recommend ignoring it and dropping it as a feature,"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment