Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Friday, October 7, 2011

Because my other About Me page had started to bore me - blog - MelodyWatson.com

Because my other About Me page had started to bore me - blog - MelodyWatson.com: "In spite of the fact that I use it to drive my career, too, this is really a personal website. Most of the time it amuses me and gives me untold pleasure. Some of the time it exhausts me, too, and I want to turn the entire thing off. It's not out of the question that this could actually happen one day. At which time I will move to a small ranch somewhere in Europe where there will be some horses and a steady stream of vacationing guests. For whom I will cook fabulous meals and with whom I will sit up late at night listening to their enthralling stories and drinking red wine and dancing barefoot on the tiled veranda floor while the moon shines through a wall of windows. And where, when not entertaining our guests, I will write my novels in a sunny upstairs haven"

No comments:

Post a Comment