Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Towfiq I. » Triton PRO: Wordpress Theme

Towfiq I. » Triton PRO: Wordpress Theme: "
Towfiq I.
on September 27, 2011 at 12:32 am
The whole header area (960px width) is there for the logo.


David
on September 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm
Thanks Towfiq. But what about the height? If my logo is higher than the current header area, will the header area get bigger according to the logo or will I need to crop it??


David
on September 29, 2011 at 10:57 pm
On http://tritonpro.towfiqi.com/ for some reason I cannot adjust the color of the background. I want it to be white, will I be able to do that?


Towfiq I.
on September 30, 2011 at 5:23 am
Your logo height could be of any size.

Yes you can change the background to white, it was not possible to put up a demonstration of the background changer."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment