Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Sunday, June 19, 2011

DIY MFA: Before We Even Get Started (Part One) Stirrup Queens

DIY MFA: Before We Even Get Started (Part One) Stirrup Queens: "Enough people have asked me for this information, and since I am in the somewhat unique position from having published both a non-fiction book and a fiction book based on the strength of my blog (and…er…I guess my writing too), I thought I would set it all out here in a multi-part series for two reasons. (1) It’s good information if you have any aspirations of publishing a book and (2) I can’t write this out over and over again for each person. So now I can just send a link and be done with it.

Shall we begin with your Do-it-Yourself MFA?"

No comments:

Post a Comment