Perishable Press

Daily Writing Tips

Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Monday, September 26, 2011

Considering Purchase - Using Godaddy

Considering Purchase - Using Godaddy: "Two, I plan to do a fair amount of customizing for my particular site and I will need to modify the files, it noticed that it said that, Noah's is Open Code, not Open Source, does that mean that the files are still fully accessible and modifiable so that I can achieve the look and function that I desire?

Finally, I plan to create a site, wherein I will eventually charge the purchasers, through a subscription plan, but I do not wish to charge the listers; from what I could see while playing with the demo, this doesn't look like it will be a problem, am I correct? "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment